1. Height: meta analysis concluded each additional 100ml of milk consumed daily led to children growing an additional 1/8 inch per year12 posts and 5 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.
2. Vision: get enough protein, fat, cholesterol, vitamin B1, B2, phosphorus and iron or you'll be shortsighted
3. Cognitive Development: foods correlated to high IQ have Vitamin E, omega 3, and Iodine. Cognitive development is impaired by snacky patterns of high carb foods eg starchy roots, salty snacks, confectionary.
4. Life span: Big babies born to non-diabetic mothers have greater muscle mass, more testosterone, higher resistance to diabetes and obesity. Have longer telomeres (longer cellular lifespan).
5. Immune system: Get lots of microbes and micronutrients. Breastfeeding and fermented foods/probiotics good. Outdoor play good. Or you'll have a cucked immune system.
6. Puberty: Avoid insulin resistance. Junk food and overweight bad. In girls it leads to precocious puberty. In boys it leads to lower test.
More than you loser virgin, can't be with a girl so you become a girl, it's depressing
Boys can't tell me what to do
Pervert! Scum! Trash!
Girls actually have s*x?